Interested in joining our team? Let’s talk!
RLF Communications does not currently have any openings, however we are always interested in hearing from people interested in working in a energetic, creative and collaborative environment. Resumés and general career inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
We are proud to offer paid internships to qualified college students during the spring, summer and fall terms.
- Earn real-world, hands-on experience with a growing, fast-paced agency
- Build valuable verbal and written communication skills
- Create a portfolio of writing samples
- Participate in networking opportunities such as ‘Mentoring with Monty’
- Currently enrolled in a college or university
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Strong writing skills and familiarity of AP Style
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Previous experience related to communications, public relations or marketing preferred
- Commit to work 13-15 hours per week in the spring and fall or 18-20 hours per week in the summer
Send your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RLF has trumped all of my previous internship experiences. After working at RLF, I now know I want to enter agency life.
My experience at RLF has been far more valuable than any of my academic coursework. This internship expanded my fundamental knowledge of PR and strengthened my strategic writing skills.
I expanded my skill set and met some awesome professionals already established in the PR field, which was very helpful in beginning my career.
The RLF internship is very hands-on, gives interns so much experience and provides numerous writing samples to use in future job applications.